Numerous of our realizations were built upon customers' requirements.
Our Solixon or Sunirad equipments consist in arrays of Lumixo light engines. The complete machine is then built for the targeted illuminated area specified by the customer.
Thanks to our Lumixo light engines, the illuminated area of these machines benefits from a continuous and stable irradiation. Solixon adn Sunirad equipments can be ordered with a light spectrum of Class A. Our classic systems typically meet the Class AAA required for most of the testing standards specifications.
All our machines are constructed to give an easy access to the illuminating chamber. Furthermore, they come with a network interface to allow remote control of the installation.
(*) according to the IEC-60904-9 standard.
On the other hand, the Solixon units are built for solar simulation. They thus rely on a thorough thermal engineering to reach 25°C on the sample holder, required to meet the Standard Testing Conditions (STC), as per IEC 60904-9.
Solxion A-1525 combine the functions of Solar Simulator, Light Soaking and Thermal Tester under light load in one unit.
• Maximum power determination (MPP) test (MQT 02) according to IEC 61215-2:2016 & IEC 61646:2008 norms
• Measurement of temperature coefficient test (MQT 04) according to IEC 61215-2:2016 & IEC 61646:2008 norms
• Performance at STC and NMOT (MQT 06) according to IEC 61215-2:2016 & IEC 61646:2008 norms
• Performance at low irradiance (MQT 07) according to IEC 61215-2:2016 & IEC 61646:2008 norms
• Hot-spot endurance test (MQT 09) according to IEC 61215-2:2016 & IEC 61646:2008 norms
• Temperature test MST21 according to IEC 61730-2:2004 under 1000 W/m2 of irradiance
• Light soaking test according to IEC 61646:2008 norm
• Stabilization according to IEC 61215-2:2016 norm
|ex: Solixon A-1323||Solixon||A-||13||23|
|Solixon (Solar Simulator & Light Soaker combined) or Sunirad (Light Soaker)||•|
|Spectrum: Class A||•|
|Active surface dimensions (depth and width in dm)||•||•|
Example of solar simulator and light soaker tester combined, spectrum class A with on an active surface of 1.3 x 2.3 m.
Ask for a quotation
Our engineering team is looking forward to receiving your inquiry, and is ready to assist you in determining the best equipment for your application. Send us a quotation request by clicking the "Ask For a Quotation" button above. Feel free to use the comment textfield for telling about your requirements.
- Unit type :
- Solar Simulator / Light soaker
- Light Spectrum :
- Class A, B or C
- Spectrum certification :
- Light Uniformity :
- Class A, B or C
- Light Stability :
- Class A or B
- Light Source :
- Lumixo light engine Array
- Lamp lifetime :
- 20'000 hours, serviceable
- Total illuminated area :
- Sample type :
- All PV technologies
- Sample area :
- Upon request, from 30 cm to 3.0 m or more
- Sample thickness :
- Sample temperature target :
- 25°C to 50°C
- Illumination non-uniformity :
- Irradiance stability :
- Light engine cooling :
- Forced air ventilation
- Software :
- Lamp control and monitoring: lamp and sample holder temperature, light intensity
- Dimensions :
- Mass :
- Structure :
- Electromagnetic compatibility :
- RoHS conformity :
- CE conformity :
- Warranty :
- Options :
- X-Y irradiance uniformity mapper. Sample holder: recirculating air-cooled or water cooled aluminium plate. Low-irradiance filter.